Welcome to the world of Twinson, where nature and technology go hand in hand. Twinson is made of wood and PVC. By combining the advantages of both materials in a single new base material, Twinson gives you the best of both worlds: the natural appearance and warm feel of wood as well as the low-maintenance and durability of PVC. Twinson is 100% recyclable which makes it an environmentally friendly alternative to tropical hardwood.
Twinson Composite decking is a hybrid product that is composed primarily of wood fibres and recycled plastic. As a result, this gives you a dense, heavy, robust, weather resistant and stain resistant decking that won’t splinter, warp, rot, or split.
The massive bonus with composite decking is that it is very low maintenance, It never needs to be sanded, scraped, planed, or stained. On occasion a light scrubbing with warm soapy water will remove most dirt and grime. This is not an option with a wooden decking product.
With composite decking you have the benefit of choosing from 8 colours, plus the added bonus that each colour can be reversed to give you an option of two high quality non slip finishes.
Our decking comes in lengths of 6 meters and 4 meters, and can be delivered to anywhere in the UK based on the size of the order.
If you are looking for a non slip, solid Decking which will not rot warp and will last for years to come with minimal maintenance, then composite decking is ideal for you.
- Its attractive, natural wood appearance and texture helps it complement any outdoor setting
- Designed for life-long performance – without the need for paint or preserving treatments – our Twinson composite decking is strong, easily maintained, water and insect resistant, and splinter-free.
- The decking is simple to install, easy to cut-to-size and uses a patented and concealed clip system to hold planks in place across a substructure with supports upto 500mm apart.
- Double-sided planks present a choice of two different decking surface finishes – both of which are grooved, making them slip-resistant, even in wet conditions
- Manufactured from sustainably sourced material, Twinson composite decking is also 100% recyclable