The Fullex Universal Repair Lock is designed to replace existing uPVC door locks with a 35mm backset and 16mm faceplate. The kit contains three piece lock, and three-piece keep and comes with options to fit keep tidy plates. The lock has an easily reversible latch with a snib.
Centre Hook: Dacromet coated A3 sintered steel
Top and Bottom Hook: A3 steel
Faceplate: A3 zinc and clear passivated
Gearbox: A3 zinc and clear passivated
£59.99 Inc VAT
Tracked 48 (Despatched generally within 1-2 days) – from £3.95*
Tracked 24 (Despatched generally within 1-2 days) – from £5.95*
* Prices vary dependant on location and products ordered.
Orders dispatched generally within 24/48 hours (Mon-Fri Unless Stated Otherwise)
Out of Stock
3 x piece keep
3 x piece lock
2 x keep tidy plates
We guarantee that the multi-point locks have a 5-year inland coating guarantee (defined as 25 miles from the coast or 5 miles from a highly populated industrial area) subject to;
1. The multi-point locks are applied to a door and no item of door furniture on the door or window frame is sealed or fixed using any form of silicone sealant or the like
2. The multi-point locks are fixed correctly using the correct fixings and are not scratched or damaged at any time during the installation process or after that
3. The multi-point locks are cleaned monthly with a moist cloth and not with any form of cleaning agent
4. The internal workings are lightly sprayed with 3 in 1 or a light machine oil (or similar) every 12 weeks
5. No claim will be accepted for any multi-point lock that is scratched or mutilated or fitted incorrectly
The product is no longer available and has been set to “Discontinued”.
We will no longer be receiving stock of this item. Please contact us using the “Got a question” button on the product page for an alternative option.
We endeavour to respond to all enquiries within 4-6 hours (during working hours) however on some occasions this may take a little longer.
Due to length & size restrictions with our delivery partners, we are currently only able to deliver certain items to the following postal areas:
We are looking into increasing our postcode range gradually with our own fleet of vehicles.
Should you not want to opt for a delivery service, please be aware Click and Collect is still available on all of our items.
We aim to despatch all of our orders within 24-48 hours of order confirmation, during peak times or bank holidays this despatch time can occasionally be increased.
Should you have any queries regarding this please don’t hesitate to call our sales team on 01642 455945.
We aim to reply to you either via email or phone within 24 hours Monday to Friday.