The cylinder has a sacrificial cut line, so when force is applied to the end, the cylinder will break away to the sacrificial cut line only, leaving the remaining cylinder operational and the locking mechanism intact.
The cylinder has a unique and patented anti-bump system which does not use trap pins. This system makes the turning of the cylinder key extra smooth.
4 x hardened steel anti-drill pins are in each side of the cylinder. Plus all moving pins are nickel plated hardened steel 50 HRC minimum.
Minimum of 3 anti-pick pins in each side of the cylinder makes it extremely difficult for a common burglar to pick the cylinder.
- BSi 3* Kitemarked
- Secured by Design approved
- Sold Secure Diamond Standard
- Supplied with 5 keys
- 6 Pin Cylinder
- 3 anti-pick pins
- Sacrificial cut line on the outside of the cylinder
- Patented anti-bump timing pin system
- 4 hardened steel anti-drill pins
- Does not use trap pins so no danger of cylinder entrapment
- Cylinder can open from the inside if attacked from the outside
- Over 800,000 different key combinations
- Unrestricted keyway makes it easier for customers to get keys cut using the Kinetica key blank
- Can be re-pinned as a keyed alike or matersuite cylinder